Department: Wills Probate and Trusts,
James is a senior solicitor in the Wills, Probate and Trust department of the firm. He qualified as a Solicitor in 2011 and has worked for a number of firms in the Kent area since qualification. He has experience in advising clients on the following:
- Completion of Wills
- Lifetime Inheritance tax planning
- Probate and administration of estates
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Potential claims and disputes arising from the completion of Wills and in the administration of estates.
James is a member of The Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists.
In his spare time James enjoys spending time with friends and family and when he has the time playing sport.