If you are interested in being considered for any administration, secretarial or fee earning role, please register your interest with Barry Landa our firm's Practice Manager at email@example.com
Knocker & Foskett’s well respected Private Client team makes up the firm’s largest department. The team’s work spans a wide range of private client topics, including the preparation of Wills both simple and complex, administration of estates, the creation and administration of trusts, the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work and Inheritance Tax planning.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Senior Private Client Solicitor.
Required qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years PQE with proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and elderly client matters;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• High quality educational and technical background;
• Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work with minimum supervision;
• Able to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care;
• Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach;
• Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development; and
• Commercial acumen and appreciate of financial fundamentals
• Undertake fee earning to high standards of accuracy and efficiency;
• Able to work with a full caseload in busy office under supervision;
• Assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the business and departmental plans; and
• To provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department
• Progress instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s risk management processes;
• Assist in the marketing activities and maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers and clients;
• Maintain financial controls for matters under supervision in conjunction with the Head of Department;
• Play an active role within the team;
• Take responsibility for delegated work; and
• Attend appropriate formal and informal training
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Barry Landa, with ‘Private Client vacancy’ in the subject header.