If you are interested in being considered for any administration, secretarial or fee earning role, please register your interest with Barry Landa our firm's Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Knocker & Foskett’s well respected Private Client team makes up the firm’s largest department. The team’s work spans a wide range of private client topics, including the preparation of Wills both simple and complex, administration of estates, the creation and administration of trusts, the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work and Inheritance Tax planning.
We currently have a vacancy for a Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive.
Required qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
• The successful candidate will have between 1 and 5 years of proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of Wills, Probate, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and elderly client matters;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• High quality educational and technical background;
• Self-motivated, self-confident and able to work with minimum supervision;
• Able to relate to clients at all levels and demonstrate excellent levels of client care;
• Good team player with collegial and collaborative approach;
• Able to forge and develop business relationships with an enthusiasm for networking and business development; and
• Commercial acumen and appreciate of financial fundamentals
• Undertake fee earning to high standards of accuracy and efficiency;
• Able to work with a full caseload in busy office under supervision;
• Assist in the development and marketing of the firm in line with the business and departmental plans; and
• To provide a profitable contribution and add value to the work of the department
• Progress instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s risk management processes;
• Assist in the marketing activities and maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers and clients;
• Maintain financial controls for matters under supervision in conjunction with the Head of Department;
• Play an active role within the team;
• Take responsibility for delegated work; and
• Attend appropriate formal and informal training
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com for the attention of Barry Landa, with ‘Private Client vacancy’ in the subject header.
Part-time Commercial Solicitor required with at least 3+ years PQE to undertake a broad mix of commercial work. You will have experience of running your own varied caseload and working both individually and in a team. Ideally this position would be 3 days per week, but we will consider all applications. If you would like to apply for this position then please email your CV to Barry Landa our firm's Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a vacancy for a full-time (Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm) Legal Secretary in our matrimonial department.
The successful candidate will have been working as a legal secretary for an absolute minimum of 2 years in a busy matrimonial department.
If you require further information, or wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to our Practice Manager Barry Landa on email@example.com