Department: Employment, Litigation and Dispute Resolution,
Sam is a Senior Solicitor within the litigation and dispute resolution department. He has worked in the legal sector for over 15 years having first qualified as a Fellow of the Charted Institute of the Legal Executives and then admitted as a solicitor in 2018.
His practice includes:
- Contentious probate and Inheritance Act claims
- Commercial and consumer contractual disputes
- Property claims including landlord and tenant, right of way and boundary disputes
- Alternate dispute resolution (ADR) including mediation
- Employment Law – Settlement Agreements