Department: Litigation and Dispute Resolution,
Brian is a senior assistant solicitor in the litigation department. He has over 25 years experience as a litigator having first qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives and then admitted as a Solicitor in 1998.
His practice at Knocker & Foskett involves:
- Personal Injury claims including clinical negligence claims
- Disputes relating to land/real property - including boundary disputes and rights of way disputes
- Landlord and Tenant - possession actions
- Contractural Disputes - both consumer and commercial
- Agency Disputes
- Inheritance Act Claims - under the Inheritance (Provisions for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
Brian was appointed a Deputy District Judge in 2010.